Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

I really love the holidays! I just cooked my very first Thanksgiving dinner for my family! There was so much food, I still feel like i'm going to explode. It was Hunter's first Thanksgiving dinner and he got to eat mashed potatoes, stuffing, and noodles. It was the cutest thing i've ever seen. Everytime Keith would give him a bite, he would swallow and then scream for more. I can't believe he is big enough to eat Thanksgiving dinner. My, how the time flies!
My mom and dad came over for dinner and my mom helped me cook and clean up, which was very much appreciated! Making dinner for Thanksgiving is hard work that I realize now, I took for granted. I really wish that I would have spent more time helping my mom and Mimi cook Thanksgiving, when I was younger. I never realized how hard they worked all those years. Anyway, I'm just thankful that I was fortunate enough to spend this day with my family and be able to put such a wonderful dinner on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment