Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Tree


We went up to Springerville this past week so that we could get a Christmas tree. Up on the mountain where we went it was snowy white and I'm sure that if Hunter hadn't been with us, Keith surely would have managed to get us stuck. But, he was very careful not to drive anywhere where other vehicles have not gone. The snow was gorgeous! Sometimes I miss it. I miss being able to take a drive up the mountain any time I want. There are so many places to go! There's always something to do and it doesn't cost any money. But then I just look at the crazy people that live up there and I thank my Heavenly Father that we are not in that mess. There is so much drama and I think that wind in Springerville drives people mad. :)

Anyway, we did get out Christmas tree and we had a wonderful time looking for it and cutting it down. Although it is not perfect, like a fake one or farm grown tree would be, it is beautiful. People aren't perfect so why do we always expect a Christmas tree to be? I love our tree!

1 comment: