Monday, March 9, 2009

Update

I just wanted to update everyone on Lynn and Laura. They are both out of the hospital. Lynn was released on Friday, so Keith and I picked him up from the hospital on Friday evening. They came to stay at our house for the weekend so we could help them. Laura is doing fine, all but her sore back and ribs. Lynn still has 10 broken ribs altogether and 8 of them are completely detached. He will be on oxygen for awhile until he can breathe in enough oxygen on his own. Other than that, they will both be ok.
We have all learned a huge lesson from this. Accidents can happen to anyone! Always wear a helmet on the 4-wheeler. They were extremely lucky to not have any head injuries, but the next person this happens to might not be so lucky! We always need to be aware of our surroundings and what could happen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I didn't realize you had a blog...how are you doing?? Hunter is such a cute little guy. I am glad your in-laws weren't seriously hurt, that is always scary.

    How is Tara doing? Tell her and Mike I said hi, I will have to try to call her again somethime. Now that I found you I will have to peek in on ya! Take care Candy Pooh! :) Sorry I had to!

    ReplyDelete