Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally Home

We are finally home from our trip to visit Tara, Mike and the boys. We are exhausted! We had a lot of fun. We got to go on a ride in the Rhino and have a picnic. We also got to see Aiden play in his T-ball game and Taylor in his baseball game. They are so awesome. Hunter had a good time, but he had his first big tumble this weekend. It scared me to death. We got a new camp trailer and Hunter learned how to open the door and he fell out. Luckily, he is okay. He does have some bruises on his back and he got a little scrape on his head. Now I make sure to dead bolt the door so that he can’t open it.  We are glad to be home, even though we LOVE our new trailer and it’s very comfortable. I’ll just be more careful with the door next time.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun little vacation! I remember how bad I felt the first time Kennedie ever really fell as a toddler. Now I realize that it just happens. No matter how well you watch them, or what you do, when they are that age they are bound to take some tumbles :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Candace, this is Christa Johnson and I am sooo excited that you found me on facebook. It is sooo awesome to see how big Hunter has become... I still remember when he was soooo small. I love your blog... our blog adress is johnsonstories.blogspot.com... you can visit us anytime. We are still in Bagdad and having fun.
    Christa Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie, so glad your summer started off wonderfully! I love how happy and positive you are right now! :) Everything seems to be working out well for you! Have a ton of fun this summer and ENJOY every moment with your family!

    I'm not commenting so much on the family blog. I'm spending my time blogging on our baby one:
    babyparamore.blogspot.com
    I start school in about a month-so excited! You start school soon too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel free to become a follower on our 2nd blog...maybe you won't fail my facebook quiz next time, lol, hahahahah!

    ReplyDelete