Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer Break

Yesterday was such an incredible day! We went to Roosevelt with Jay and Kresta. We all put our lifejackets on and jumped in the water. Hunter even got in and loved it! At first he was a little scared because the water was a little cold, but eventually he got used to it. Then, we got back on the boat and watched Kresta wakeboard. I really want to learn how to do that! If I tried right now, I am certain I would probably severly injure myself, but I want to get into shape and learn this summer! I would be so proud of myself if I could do that. Yesterday was just a small glimpse of how great our summer is going to be. I am pumped for summer break! Only the rest of this week and then I am done for 6 weeks!
Keith started Prescott College a few weeks ago and I am so proud of him! He is almost done with school. Just a few more semesters to go. I am so glad that we made the decision to move back here and let Keith finish school. It was exactly what he needed to do. He is going to make a really wonderful teacher! I have also made the decision to got back to school and get my Master's Degree. I'm a little nervous, but I'm also very excited. I've always wanted to, but I needed a little break from school. Now just feels like the right time. I'm getting my degree in Educational Leadership along with my principalship. We'll see where this will take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment