Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here it is...

Well, it's finally here! The last day of school! These days are always a little bitter sweet to me. On one hand, I am going on a very long vacation and I get to spend everyday with Hunter! On the other hand, all my students are moving up and most of them I won't see again. I'm moving to a new school, AGAIN! (At least i'll be in the same district!) But now, I won't get to see all of my former students and how they act in 7th grade. The good news is that some of them are also going to Magma Ranch next year, which is where Keith and I are both going to be. I'm incredibly excited to be going to Magma Ranch. I will be teaching 5th grade. The good news is that I get to teach the gifted cluster of students, which I have never had the opportunity to do before. I also get to be the team lead! I'm very excited about that! So many good things are happening next year. I am going to miss my students incredibly bad! I'm so proud of them for growing up and making it to the 7th grade. I wish them all the luck in the world. I love being a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment