Thursday, December 17, 2009

At Last....

It's official.....We are all on break until January 4th!! WooHoo!! I decided to teach intercession for the first week of break because it's really easy money and only 4 hours a day. The only downside is that I have to teach all of the kids that failed their classes. It's basically for credit recovery, so that they can pass their grade. Today was the last day, and fortunately all of the students passed their finals!
Now I finally have some time to spend with Hunter and get some things done at home. Christmas is just around the corner and my parents and my sister are coming to my house on Christmas Day! I'm so excited! This is going to be a great Christmas. :)
Keith is doing better. The staples were taken out of his belly on Monday. He was told to take things easy for the next week or two so that the incision doesn't open up. He decided to clean the garage yesterday and I think he did a little too much. We thought we had a catastrophe but I think it will be okay. So far so good! He needs to learn to listen to the doctor! :)

2 comments:

  1. Intercession is a great way to make extra money! :)

    Keith needs to listen to his doctors...so glad he is okay! I'm glad to hear he is healing.

    Enjoy your Christmas with your family...is this your first Christmas dinner in your new home? I know you lived there last year but I don't think you were home for Christmas. I think I remember you went to family's house!

    I miss you girl! I want to see you, Keith and Hunter. I miss our talks about politics at lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the family photo! It is such a beautiful photo of you three!

    My dad is Greek and Armanian but he was born in Turkey and my mom is Syrian-from Syria. :)

    ReplyDelete