Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wow!

I am so bad about posting to my blog!!! I need to at least update it once a week. But it just seems like that is one more thing I need to add to my long list of things to do! I'm so busy. We started back to school the beginning of January and I have been going nonstop since. I feel guilty because I am working so much, I hardly have time to spend with Hunter. It breaks my heart. Thank goodness Keith is so supportive and really steps up to help me with Hunter when I need it!
Hunter just had his 2nd birthday on February 17th. We had a birthday party for him at the park in Florence, and so many people came!! It was really awesome. We had about 30 people at Hunter's Birthday party! We grilled some hot dogs and ate birthday cake and Hunter opened all of his wonderful presents. He made out like a bandit! Hunter has also transitioned very nicely into a Toddler bed. We bought his a "Cars" bed set for it, and he loves going to sleep with Lightening McQueen and Towmater. I can't believe he is getting so big. Stay tuned for pictures from his birthday party!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard isn't it? I've been bad about posting too...

    Someday....someday....I will have all the time in the world....but I probably won't have anything worth posting then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice Ruddell, holy crap! So glad you're a blogger!! What a cute, cute son you have. Seriously. CUTE! I've had fun catching up on your life. My husband used to work in probation and is a security FREAK and insists on my blog being private. I'd love to invite you to it so send me your email!

    piklitis@hotmail.com

    Niki (Udall) Heussner

    ReplyDelete