Monday, September 20, 2010

Bread, Rolls, and Football Fun!

Well, I am pretty sure that I have eaten my entire days worth of calories just in bread! Tomorrow I am definitely gonna have to start jogging again. Ugh! Today I decided that I needed to learn how to make home made bread. So I made 2 loaves of bread and a pan of rolls for dinner. All of it turned out pretty good for a first timer!! The rolls were perfect, but the bread was kind of funny looking. It tasted great though!! So far I have eaten 4 rolls and 1 slice of bread and would LOVE to eat more if I didn't feel like I was going to throw up. LOL! I didn't get to the pumpkin bread today because the store was out of pumpkin. Hopefully, I will get to that in a few days.
Hunter didn't help me today. He was too busy playing football. After taking him to the Florence vs. RV game, and then Taylor's game on Saturday, Hunter is officially addicted to playing football. When we watch games on TV he gets down with the teams, then when they hike the ball he starts running really fast to make a touch down. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. He's getting so dang big. Pretty soon we are going to be watching him play. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment