Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall Break 2010

Well, it's Fall Break and 110 degrees outside. Yay! I say this sarcastically because it is not truly fall when it's 110 degrees outside. I'm feeling like we need to take a trip up to my Mimi's so that we can get to some fall weather.
I'm so unbelievably relieved that break is here. This first quarter of school has been pretty stressful. Not just at work, but just life in general. Our family has definitely had some ups and downs over the past few months. But I guess that is just how life goes and it will get better. I have complete faith in my Heavenly Father and I know that he will bless our family when we need it.
I'm hoping that I can do some baking over the break. I really despise cooking, but I really do like to bake. Hopefully I will make some homemade bread and I really want to make some pumpkin bread. :) Anyway, that the big update for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you guys! Feel free to send some pumpkin bread over to me!

    We really should meet up!!!

    ReplyDelete