Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weekend work

We had a weekend filled with work! Keith works so hard! He takes a lot of pride in our house and he always wants to fix it up. This weekend he built a shelf by the TV for an entertainment center. He also worked incredibly hard building shelves in our garage.
Our garage was a mess. We have to fit the boat in, the Rhino, plus all the rest of our stuff. Keith decided he would build shelves to create more room. He built 1 side of the garage with double shelves and the other side has one long shelf. It makes SO MUCH room in our garage! We can actually fit in it!
Hunter and I just stayed inside and played. I cleaned the house and went grocery shopping. It was a pretty good weekend. I love just spending time with my little family! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes those are the best weekends. I hope you have many more to come!

    ReplyDelete