Sunday, October 18, 2009

Arizona Fall Weather








Fall is my favorite time of year. I always want to decorate my house in fall colors and pumpkins and fill it with the scent of pumpkin pie! I love it! I always hear people say that Arizona does not have all 4 seasons, but that is absolutely not true! All they have to do is head up north to the White Mountains. The weather there in the Fall is quite possibly what heaven will be like. The beautiful aspen trees turning red, orange, and gold mixed with the chill in the air is breathtaking. The great part about it, is that it isn't cold! This is the only time of year that makes me miss good old Eagar, Arizona. I wish I could be there now, exploring the beauty of Escudilla mountain. For anyone who has never seen this amazing mountain, here are a few pictures.

I also love fall here in the San Tan Valley, where I live. It seems as though the atmosphere begins to change. The weather starts to cool down and people become friendlier and happier. Kids also become more managable at school because they are able to start playing outside. The wonderful part is that it's not hot but it's not cold. It's perfect! The fall is truly the greatest time of year!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still moving to colorado but your post almost has me convinced to move to the white mountains!

    ReplyDelete