Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stay at Home Moms…….

Are lucky!! I would give anything  to be able to stay home with my Hunter. It was such a wonderful break with Hunter. We played and spent all day together. Then Monday came and I had to take him back to the sitter and I think Hunter was upset. When we dropped him off he had this sad little look in his eyes that was almost unbearable. I just wanted to grab him back up and go home and cuddle. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my job! I just wish that I could put my job on hold, have kids, and then go back to work when the last one starts Kindergarten. That would be my dream!!

2 comments:

  1. I know how much you want to stay at home with Hunter and I hope that someday you are able to do that.

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too hope it works out for you someday to be able to stay home with your sweet little man.

    ReplyDelete