Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!







Yesterday was Keith and I's 3 year anniversary. 3 years ago, from yesterday, we took vows to love each other through sickness and health, good times and bad times, forever. Our wedding was awesome. There was no stress and it was all about us. We got married in Vegas so we didn't have to spend outrageous amounts of money on venues, food, bridesmaids dresses, invitations, etc. We made the choice to make that day about "us" and not everyone else by hosting a gigantic wedding with all of our friends and family. We invited our families to come, but only our immediate families were able to make, which was awesome.




We had the ceremony at the famous Chapel of the Bells. It was a great choice, but an interesting day. A limo from the Chapel came to pick us up and take us to the courthouse for our marriage licsense. We had to stand in line for 2 hours. I remember the limo driver wanted to come back and get us and keep my dress in the trunk of the car! We ended up standing in line for 2 hours while holding my dress because I was afraid the driver would lose my dress! When we finally made it to the chapel, we had a funny experience with the person who married us. She was definitely not what we expected! First of all, she was a woman and second, she was about 90 years old! But she did a great job and her words made me cry. Inside the chapel was incredibly beautiful.




Anyway, here are some pictures of us on our wedding trip to Vegas! Happy Anniversary to my husband! I couldn't have found a better man to marry. I love him with all of my heart!

2 comments: