Sunday, October 4, 2009

Finally on Break











Well, our Fall Break started last week but I decided to teach intercession for the first week, just to get some extra money. It was pretty easy and only 4 hours a day, but I am ready to spend some time with my baby!




The last day of intercession we decided to go to Morenci and visit Grandma and Grandpa Rogers, but I ended up getting sick with a horrible stomach bug. Needless to say, I made Keith bring us home because I was miserable. Keith ended up going back because he had to take the trailer and bring back our Rhino that left up there. So me and Hunter have had the day to spend together. Just me and him! We've had so much fun.




I took him out in the backyard and we ran through the sprinklers. He loved that. Then we went to the park and Hunter played like crazy! I couldn't get him to come down. When we got home we made sugar cookies and decorated them together. I think he ate more sprinkles, instead of decorating with them. But we had a great time together. I'm looking forward to spending a whole week with him!

4 comments:

  1. I glad you get to spend some good quality time with your little man. Have fun! (He is such a doll!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your trip was cut short because you were sick!

    Looks like you were able to spend a fun day with Hunter and it looks like he had a blast playing outside with his momma-gotta love the cooler weather!

    Let's try to meet up before you go to school! I'd love to see you guys!

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you. I am glad I found your blog. Hunter is so cute and that totally cracks me up he got kicked out of daycare! Sounds like your gonna have a lil monster on your hands-thats okay though well behaved kids rarely get noticed-lol. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you know or find out your blood type, I will give you the list of foods you should eat and foods you should avoid! Basically, it comes down to shopping at Trader Joes, whole foods, or sprouts (the expensive stores) because our typical grocery stores are filled with the bad food "chemicals"! I don't understand half the stuff on the labels sometimes, lol!

    Oh, and you got a blog award from me! :)

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete