Sunday, October 25, 2009

Heavenly Father MUST be Watching Over Me!!

Hunter and I went to Wal-Mart this afternoon to buy him a Halloween costume and some pumpkins to carve. On our way home, I had the biggest scare of my life! I was driving down Hunt Highway. There was a car in front of me that was getting ready to turn right so they merged over into the right turning lane. As they did that, a van pulled out right in front of me! I reacted and swerved into the oncoming lane because I didn't even have enough time to slam on the breaks! I had two choices, swerve or T-bone the van. I chose to swerve and by the grace of God, there was not a car coming in the other lane! I honestly believe I was being watched over at that moment. That chances of not having another car coming at that moment were very slim! Anyone who has ever driven down Hunt Highway would know this! I was terrified! I had to pull off the side of the road so that I could catch my breath! And the worst part is that the van just kept on going!!! Oohh, it just makes me want to scream!! I had my baby in the car with me!! If we would have collided, it would have been a horrible collision. I wasn't speeding, but I was going fast enough for the impact to be fatal. Either to us, or to the people in the van. Thank you Heavenly Father! I know my prayers are answered everyday when I feel his protection like this!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank God nothing happened to you guys! I can't believe the person in the van just took off! Yes, God is always watching over us and he does answer our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that nothing happened and ya Hunt highway always has cars so you were being watched.

    ReplyDelete